Paack is the hottest technology startup in the logistics sector. We are experiencing rapid growth across Spain, UK, Portugal, and France. We help retailers enhance the e-commerce shopping experience for customers by providing cutting-edge delivery technology and industry-leading service levels to provide time slot scheduled deliveries for some of the world’s most successful retailers. You schedule, we deliver!
As a member of the OCC (Operations Control Center) team, you will be the point of contact with our Drivers and Fleets Managers once they have left our warehouses. You will monitor that orders are delivered on time to the greatest number of customers and you must anticipate possible incidents and manage solutions to minimize their impact on the operation. You will therefore have daily contacts with our Warehouses, our Drivers, and the Customer Service Team. Your role is key to ensure optimal Last Mile operations.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Real-Time Operations: Overview Last Mile deliveries for various cities. Anticipate possible incidents indicate to drivers which orders should be prioritized according to the delivery slots.
- Act as a point of contact with the Customer Service department.
- Act as a point of contact with Local Operations teams.
- Coordinate the information received from both teams (Customer Service and Operations) to resolve incidents impacting Last-Mile using different communication channels (chat, telephone, e-mail).
- Contribute proactively to the continuous improvement of daily operations.
- Preparation of reports on the current status of the Last Mile.
Who are we looking for?
We are an entrepreneurial, multicultural, and high-quality technical team. We are ambitious. We like to work hard, challenge, and people who take responsibility for their projects and take them forward. In this particular position, we also expect:
- Professional proficiency in Spanish, English, and Portuguese
- Prior experience in logistics, traffic management, and/or Customer Service will be valued
- We are focused on continuous improvement, so you must enjoy changes and adapt quickly!
- Customer focus
- Capability of multitasking
- Ability to prioritize and resolve incidents in the best possible way
Because to revolutionize the market of online parcel delivery we need to have people who join our project with enthusiasm, a lot of energy and committed being experts in their technical area. If you commit to contributing all this, we commit to contribute the rest:
- A great international project that is revolutionizing the last mile of the big cities (London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, etc.).
- An exceptional team, both technical and human, of which you will be a part.
- Continuous learning and development are part of our daily plan
- Collaborative working environment, we love new ideas and suggestions.
- Privileged location in the center of Barcelona.
Sounds like a fit? Come and join our growth. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below.
Once we have reviewed your application and suitability, we’ll then be in touch to arrange a call as a next step. After which we’d invite you to visit us and meet the team. We thank you in advance.