Who we are
Paack is an avant-garde technology start-up in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015 by three Spanish friends and, since then, the company has experienced strong global growth and it currently operates in 70 cities across 4 countries. Our success is backed by renowned European investors.
We believe the future of e-commerce deliveries is a customer-controlled system that schedules the distribution according to clients’ preferences. Additionally, our approach blends the last mile delivery experience with an environmental-friendly service. Paack wants to establish the combination of the two as the new market standard. Hence, we ensure clients receive their parcels in a time that suits them while contributing to sustainability.
Our product ecosystem was designed in-house allowing both technology and operationality to integrate perfectly, delivering parcels more efficiently. This results in unprecedented outcomes, offering our retail clients a competitive advantage whilst reducing the impact of their carbon footprint. Due to previously mentioned reasons, some of the best retailers (Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Inglés, etc) have chosen Paack as their exclusive partner.
Our team of Paackers is multicultural, multilingual, and highly qualified. We enjoy the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, facing them with ambition.
Following our corporate values; we care, we thrive, we innovate, Paack is looking for passionate and committed people who inspire and support others that constantly look to improve, have initiative, and help the company accomplish its goals.
Finally, Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you will do
As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for effectively overseeing the warehouse and delivery operations. You will manage a small team of Warehouse Leads (Second-line managers) and Senior Warehouse Operatives (First-line supervisors) plus associated contractor operatives & drivers. You will leverage teams and resources to ensure all orders are processed in an efficient, timely, and profitable way.
- Strive for a consistently safe, efficient, and enjoyable workplace for all
- Lead, inspire, empower and support your team to succeed in their roles
- Make the welfare and working experience for your direct reports as engaging and rewarding as possible
- Focus on service levels for our clients and communicate relentlessly about our objectives and key results
- Be aware of and actively support the profitability of the business through operational channels and financial reporting
- Form strong, interactive relationships with our fleet partners
- Design, improve and review processes and procedures to extend our capabilities further, operating with a continuous improvement approach
- Responsible for distribution center cost reporting, controls, and identifying reduction opportunities
- Manage the shift patterns, absence, and holiday schedules for your team
What we look for
- Empathetic, highly motivated team player and professional role model
- Ability to lead teams under pressure and in an ever-changing environment
- Experience leading teams in logistics environments
- Creative and resourceful when faced with challenges
- Ability to inspire and develop team members to achieve operational excellence
- Effective communicator in all forms
- Multilingual (English & Spanish) a plus but not essential
- Proficient MS Office user (Good knowledge of Excel is essential)
- An action-oriented operator who embraces change and thrives on challenges
What we provide
- Contract: Permanent (3 months probationary period)
- Immediate start date
- 26 days annual leave + public holidays
- Competitive base salary depending on experience, paid last working day of the month
- Bonus based on individual and team performance against objectives paid quarterly
- Career progression opportunities within one of the fastest-growing logistics companies globally
- Company pension scheme via NEST
- Laptop, phone, and extra equipment provided from the start date
- Advanced West London UK HQ and primary distribution center
- Electric vehicle rapid charging on site
- Fun and supportive learning environment
Sounds like a fit? Come and join our team. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, please submit your CV and any additional materials completing the section below.
Once we have reviewed your application and suitability, we’ll contact you to arrange a call. If you are successful in this step, we will then invite you to visit us and meet the team. We thank you in advance.