Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We are multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial, and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, and we face them with ambition.
The engineering team has a flat management structure. The teams are organized by-products. Technical decisions are made as a team taking in the feedback and thought process of the engineers. Team members are free to move between different teams based on the feedback of their team members and the status of their project.
We work from different locations across the globe in different time zones. We follow agile practices like sprint planning, daily standup, and retrospectives through Slack and perform pair programming sessions and weekly engineering talks.
About the job
We are looking for a dynamic, curious, and creative Technical Support Specialist (L2) to join our IT Helpdesk department. You will team-up with our product engineering team and will interact with all functional departments. Together with a brand-new team, you will help to put in practice solid processes related to purchasing, asset management, computer operations, desktop support, and helpdesk.
- Provide technical expertise to company staff regarding technical issues on systems, phones, and laptops
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support and troubleshooting for company IT infrastructure
- Evaluate new equipment, software and processes continuously, recommend changes as appropriate and oversee their installation
- Onboard employees for use of company accounts and appropriate access to systems
- Put in practice IT On-boarding processes and conduct intro IT calls with new starters
- Deploy devices to end-users, assist with basic enterprise-level management configuration and troubleshooting
- Perform incident analysis to determine the possible cause and a potential fix
- Update assigned tickets and continuously coordinate necessary work
- Provide follow up to the end-user on the status of the problem until resolution
- Escalate the problem as required
- Support the Security team with enforcing technical controls in compliance with our company standards
- Configure and administer equipment for new starters
- Register and track assets in the management system
- Keep track of employee accesses to internal/external systems, handle on/off-boarding tasks
- Handle initial responses to potential security incident threats and unwanted intrusions and work with the Security team to strengthen the company’s security posture
We are strict believers in testing and building software based on solid principles. We automate everything from development, deployment, and infrastructure. We also have an open communication channel with our users to understand their needs.
What are we looking for?
If you’re a hands-on person, a structured change agent, and are looking for a new business challenge, then keep on reading…
- 2+ years of related experience in a support center or helpdesk
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish would be highly preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of Freshdesk, Jira
- Prior experience of Google Workspace and its Administration Console/APIs a plus
- Relevant industry experience in provisioning SaaS solutions to end-users
- Laptop / Desktop support
- Network administration & troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of basic hardware and software systems
- Basic remote troubleshooting skills and the use of remote troubleshooting applications
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
- A can-do attitude, able to easily converse with stakeholders of all levels
Because to lead the online market delivery revolution we need enthusiastic, energetic, and committed people. People, who also bring strong expertise in their professional area and have a learning mindset.
If you commit to bringing all the above, we do commit to:
- A great project in a fast-growing start-up, which is revolutionizing last-mile delivery in major European cities (London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, etc).
- A place for people to grow and build a successful career being part of a unique Team, both human and professional.
- Collaborative work environment, we are passionate about new ideas and suggestions.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible remote work schedule.
- Top-of-the-line work equipment.
- Learning and upskilling options
Who will be part of your team?
Olivier Colinet (Chief Product & Technology Officer): ex-Googler and founding member of Google Cloud in EMEA
Suraj Shirvankar (Chief Technology Officer): Paack co-founder
Sound like a fit? Come and join our success. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below.
Once we have reviewed your application and suitability, we’ll then be in touch to arrange a call as a next step. After which we’d invite you to visit us and meet the team. We thank you in advance.