Paack is an avant-garde technology start-up in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015, and since then, the company has experienced strong global growth and it currently operates in 70 cities across different countries such as Spain, UK, France, and Portugal. Our success is backed by renowned European investors.
We believe the future of e-commerce deliveries is a customer-controlled system that schedules the distribution according to clients’ preferences. Additionally, our approach blends the last mile delivery experience with an environmental-friendly service. Paack wants to establish the combination of the two as the new market standard. Hence, we ensure clients receive their parcels in a time that suits them while contributing to sustainability.
Our product ecosystem was designed in-house allowing both technology and operationality to integrate perfectly, delivering parcels more efficiently. This results in unprecedented outcomes, offering our retail clients a competitive advantage whilst reducing the impact of their carbon footprint. Due to previously mentioned reasons, some of the best retailers (Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Inglés, etc) have chosen Paack as their exclusive partner.
Our team of Paackers is multicultural, multilingual, and highly qualified. We enjoy the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, facing them with ambition.In accordance with our corporate values: We Care, We Thrive, We Innovate, Paack is looking for inspiring people, people who love to grow exceeding expectations, and challenge the status quo.
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Your main duties will be:
- Work with the Sales Manager to assist and support in delivering team targets.
- Work with the current team in ensuring individual and team KPI’s are achieved and identify areas for development and improvement.
- Provide on-going advice and support to current Customer Service Operators.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities in the Spanish market.
- Develop relationships and influence the decision-making process with potential clients.
- Active search for potential customers.
- Support the Sales Manager in weekly forecasting and reports.
- Manage teams’ pipeline(s)
- Assist in induction and training of new team members.
- Conduct monthly 1 to 1 reviews with team members.
- Providing ongoing training, development, and support to your team
- Bring new ideas to the table for improvements in current processes.
- Lead the team by example by showing a positive and proactive mentality and attitude.
What we look for:
- Have management experience in a similar environment – sales/account manager/customer service within a telephone-based environment is essential.
- Have experience supporting and developing team members.
- Possess the ability to grow and nurture strong relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Having worked in the logistics sector (last-mile deliveries), supply chain or eCommerce will be positively valued.
- Be a team player and be capable of dealing with strong personalities.
- Be assertive and empathetic and proactive in the workplace.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Integrity and honesty in the performance of their duties.
Sound like a fit? Come and join our success. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below.
Once we have reviewed your application and suitability, we’ll then be in touch to arrange a call as a next step. After which we’d invite you to visit us and meet the team. We thank you in advance.