Who we are
Paack is one of the hottest technology start-ups in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015 by three Spanish friends and, since then, the company is experienced a strong global growth and presently operates in 70 cities across four countries. All of our success is backed by a number of renowned European investors. And this is just the start.
We believe that the future of eCommerce deliveries is customer controlled time-slots, combined with a nature-positive approach to sustainability. We are on a mission to make this the new standard.
Our truly customer-centric and sustainable delivery services ensure customers receive parcels at their convenience, at a time that suits them. Our proprietary technology combined with our operational excellence enables us to deliver parcels more successfully and efficiently than ever before.
This creates unprecedented results for our retail clients through customer experience, eCommerce sales increases, loyalty and retention, thus empowering them with powerful competitive advantages whilst at the same time reducing the impact of deliveries on the environment. The best retailers in the world, such as Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Ingles and many more choose Paack as their exclusive partner for deliveries due to these reasons.
Our team is multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, and we face them with ambition. At Paack we look for passionate and committed people who own their individual projects and see them through, inspire and support others as part of a team, whilst constantly looking to improve through their own ideas and initiative to help the business achieve its key objectives.
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you will do
Reporting to the Head of Operations Systems, you will audit, improve, and standardise operational processes that require a development in our systems across all countries Paack is operating. Our hubs are in main cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, and London.
Your main duties include:
- Understand all current processes, with special focus on the aspects related to our systems, and identify potential weaknesses
- Define projects that require a development on our system, working together with the Product/IT and Local Ops departments
- Monitor the status of these projects, identifying potential barriers and bottlenecks and coming up with solutions to overcome them
- Give visibility on a weekly basis to all stakeholders involved in these projects
- Implement new processes and audit their compliance in our network
- Identify out of date SOPs and update them accordingly
- Ensure all new and current SOPs are applied properly in our hubs
- Gather feedback from operations managers and define developments prioritisation
- Report weekly major issues and potential improvements to the Heads of Operations Systems
- Monthly visits to other warehouses and specialised events to gather new ideas
What we look for
- Experience in logistics and/or in a tech company
- Experience in Project Management
- Track record of project implementation that involved working closely with the IT department
- Capacity to implement new procedures in environments, where there is resistance to change
- Ability to identify potential improvements in daily operations
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise relevant tasks and reach targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Capacity to work in a flexible and fast-changing environment
- Fluent English and Spanish in both written and spoken skills
- Fluent French in both written and spoken skills will be valued
- Ability to work remotely
- Willingness to travel if the project requires so
- Advanced user of the Office package
- Experience dealing with external suppliers will be valued
What we offer
We need enthusiastic, energetic, and committed people. People, who also bring strong expertise in their professional area and have a learning mindset.
If you commit to bring all the above, we do commit to:
- A great position in a fast-growing start-up, which is revolutionizing last mile delivery in major European cities (London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, etc)
- A place for people to grow and build a successful career being part of a unique Team, both human and professional.
- Collaborative work environment, we are passionate about new ideas and suggestions.
- Permanent contract
Sound like a fit? Come and join our success. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below.
Once we have reviewed your application and suitability, we’ll then be in touch to arrange a call as a next step. After which we’d invite you to visit us and meet the team. We thank you in advance.