Who we are
Paack is one of the hottest technology start-ups in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015 by three Spanish friends and, since then, the company is experienced a strong global growth and presently operates in 70 cities across four countries. All of our success is backed by a number of renowned European investors. And this is just the start.
We believe that the future of eCommerce deliveries is customer controlled time-slots, combined with a nature-positive approach to sustainability. We are on a mission to make this the new standard.
Our truly customer-centric and sustainable delivery services ensure customers receive parcels at their convenience, at a time that suits them. Our proprietary technology combined with our operational excellence enables us to deliver parcels more successfully and efficiently than ever before.
This creates unprecedented results for our retail clients through customer experience, eCommerce sales increases, loyalty and retention, thus empowering them with powerful competitive advantages whilst at the same time reducing the impact of deliveries on the environment. The best retailers in the world, such as Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Ingles and many more choose Paack as their exclusive partner for deliveries due to these reasons.
Our team is multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, and we face them with ambition. At Paack we look for passionate and committed people who own their individual projects and see them through, inspire and support others as part of a team, whilst constantly looking to improve through their own ideas and initiative to help the business achieve its key objectives.
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you will do
Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, you will help our internal teams make the right decisions based on data and analysis and your insights will help shape the strategy at Paack.
Your main duties include:
- Design and implement dashboards, that will give stakeholders and the whole company a holistic view
- Identify critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers within different business units (such as operations, product, sales or engineering)
- Interpret data, analyse results and leverage quantitative methods to make business recommendations and proactively pursue opportunities
- Understand different databases and data collection systems (ELT & ETL)
- Deliver effective presentations of findings to senior stakeholders up to C-level
- Create data-driven models to improve our operational processes
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders
What we look for
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- At least 1 years of experience as Data Analyst or Data related role
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with MPP databases (BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake, etc)
What we offer
In order to lead the revolution in online retail delivery solutions, we need enthusiastic, energetic and committed people. People, who bring strong expertise in their professional area and are passionate about urban logistics, technology and expansion.
If you commit to bring all the above, we will commit to provide:
- A fast paced and rapidly growing start-up environment with many exciting leadership opportunities
- A great international project, which is revolutionizing last mile delivery in major cities (London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, etc.)
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A collaborative and flexible work environment
- To be part of a unique Team, both human and professional
- Working in a great new office in the city center within a young and very dynamic atmosphere
Sound like a fit? Come and join our success. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below.
Once we have reviewed your application and suitability, we’ll then be in touch to arrange a call as a next step. After which we’d invite you to visit us and meet the team. We thank you in advance.