Who we are
Paack is one of the hottest technology start-ups in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015 by three Spanish friends and, since then, the company is experienced a strong global growth and presently operates in 70 cities across four countries. All of our success is backed by a number of renowned European investors. And this is just the start.
We believe that the future of eCommerce deliveries is customer controlled time-slots, combined with a nature-positive approach to sustainability. We are on a mission to make this the new standard.
Our truly customer-centric and sustainable delivery services ensure customers receive parcels at their convenience, at a time that suits them. Our proprietary technology combined with our operational excellence enables us to deliver parcels more successfully and efficiently than ever before.
This creates unprecedented results for our retail clients through customer experience, eCommerce sales increases, loyalty and retention, thus empowering them with powerful competitive advantages whilst at the same time reducing the impact of deliveries on the environment. The best retailers in the world, such as Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Ingles and many more choose Paack as their exclusive partner for deliveries due to these reasons.
Our team is multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, and we face them with ambition. At Paack we look for passionate and committed people who own their individual projects and see them through, inspire and support others as part of a team, whilst constantly looking to improve through their own ideas and initiative to help the business achieve its key objectives.
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you will do
As the Head of sales France, you will help us to keep developing and growing the business and ensure the success of our French adventure. You will be reporting directly to the Country Manager and will focus on closing new large clients.
Your main duties include:
- Create and manage a sales team for the French market
- Close new clients for the French market, with a special focus in TOP100 retailers
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Develop and manage relationship within the industry
- Target, approach and meet with clients face to face or over the phone to understand their needs and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Help to plan and execute sales campaigns
- Collaborate closely with Operations and Data teams to analyse results and identify opportunities to improve internal Business Development processes
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and regularly present your findings and progress to your direct report
- Constantly strive for improvement and seek new ways of increasing our client acquisition, creating opportunities with initiative and drive.
What we look for
We are looking for someone passionate about ecommerce and convinced that our product will transform the ecommerce delivery industry.
We’re aiming to incorporate someone with a bachelor’s degree, a strong network, knowledge of the market and 3+ year experience in similar roles within logistics or ecommerce industry.
Key skills should include:
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and strive to exceed targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous organization skills
- Responsibility, ownership and initiative
- Management skills
What we offer
In order to lead the revolution in online retail delivery solutions, we need enthusiastic, energetic and committed people. People, who bring strong expertise in their professional area and are passionate about urban logistics, technology and expansion.
If you commit to bring all the above, we do commit to:
- Contract: Permanent
- Immediate start date
- Monday to Friday. 39 hours. Classic contract
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Commission based on performance against objectives
- Career progression opportunities within one of the fastest-growing logistics companies globally
- Fun and supportive learning environment
Sound like a fit? Come and join our success. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below.
Once we have reviewed your application and suitability, we’ll then be in touch to arrange a call as a next step. After which we’d invite you to visit us and meet the team. We thank you in advance.