Paack is one of the hottest technology start-ups in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015 by three Spanish friends and, since then, the company is experienced a strong global growth and presently operates in 70 cities across four countries. All of our success is backed by a number of renowned European investors. And this is just the start.
We believe that the future of eCommerce deliveries is customer controlled time-slots, combined with a nature-positive approach to sustainability. We are on a mission to make this the new standard.
Our truly customer-centric and sustainable delivery services ensure customers receive parcels at their convenience, at a time that suits them. Our proprietary technology combined with our operational excellence enables us to deliver parcels more successfully and efficiently than ever before.
This creates unprecedented results for our retail clients through customer experience, eCommerce sales increases, loyalty and retention, thus empowering them with powerful competitive advantages whilst at the same time reducing the impact of deliveries on the environment. The best retailers in the world, such as Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Ingles and many more choose Paack as their exclusive partner for deliveries due to these reasons.
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We are multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, and we face them with ambition.
The engineering team has a flat management structure. The teams are organized by products. Technical decisions are made as a team taking in the feedback and thought process of the engineers. Team members are free to move between different teams based on the feedback of their team members and status of their project.
We work from different locations across the globe in different time zones. We follow agile practices like sprint planning, daily standup and retrospectives through Slack and perform pair programming sessions and weekly engineering talks.
About the job
We work from different locations across the globe in different time zones. We follow agile practices like sprint planning, daily standup and retrospectives through Slack. We perform pair programming sessions and weekly developer talks.
In this customer-facing role, you will partner with our Sales teams and our product engineers to lead the onboarding of new customers into our platform. As the technical lead for new onboardings, you will be responsible for the technical scoping, testing and signing off of the integrations, ensuring customer requirements are met. As a subject matter expert on integrations, you will also champion best practices across sales and engineering to onboard new customers.
You will also be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Product managers to define and improve standard integration channels.
- Working with existing customers to improve and deepen their interfaces with Paack.
- Providing excellent customer service through active listening on every interaction with customers and proposing solutions to fit customer needs.
- Supporting engineering in solving bugs, incidents and other production issues.
- Defining best practices and ensuring those are endorsed by engineers when building integrations.
- Implementing analytics and monitoring capabilities on integrations, ensuring exceptions are properly managed.
- Keeping stakeholders updated on progress.
What are we looking for?
If you are a self-starter with good communication skills, used to work as a team player, a natural collaborator and a good vibes builder, then keep on reading…
- A technical degree, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience as a Business Analyst, Pre-sales Engineer or a technical Customer Success Engineer.
- Strong command of English and Spanish, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and with changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to influence strong stakeholders and to come to a tangible and pragmatic solution.
- Passionate about customer service and experienced at understanding client’s pain points.
- Experience working with API platforms, API development, and Webhooks.
- Working knowledge of File Transfer Protocol.
- Experience writing technical specification documents.
- Ability to read, debug, and understand web applications.
- Knowledge of software development and a programming language (such as Python, Go or Ruby) a plus.
Because to lead the online market delivery revolution we need enthusiastic, energetic, and committed people. People, who also bring strong expertise in their professional area and have a learning mindset.
If you commit to bring all the above, we do commit to:
- A great project in a fast-growing start-up, which is revolutionizing last mile delivery in major European cities (London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, etc).
- A place for people to grow and build a successful career being part of a unique Team, both human and professional.
- Collaborative work environment, we are passionate about new ideas and suggestions.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible remote work schedule.
Who will be part of your team?
Olivier Colinet (Chief Product & Technology Officer): ex-Googler and founding member of Google Cloud in EMEA.
Suraj Shirvankar (Chief Technology Officer): Paack co-founder.
Luis Camara (Head of Product): ex-British Airways, passionate about enterprise software (actually likes APIs) and foodie.
Maria Castro (Backend Developer): Web development bootcamp alumni and obsessed with chocolate – any kind but 100% cocoa because I have a soul.
Jesus Di Bari (Backend Engineer): My friends know I love Ruby and Telegram. The cure to my rubyism is a magic Elixir.
Sound like a fit? Come and join our success. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below.
Once we have reviewed your application and suitability, we’ll then be in touch to arrange a call as a next step. After which we’d invite you to visit us and meet the team. We thank you in advance.