Who we are
Paack is one of the hottest technology start-ups in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015 by three Spanish friends and, since then, the company is experienced a strong global growth and presently operates in 70 cities across five countries. All of our success is backed by a number of renowned European investors. And this is just the start.
We believe that the future of eCommerce deliveries is customer controlled time-slots, combined with a nature-positive approach to sustainability. We are on a mission to make this the new standard.
Our truly customer-centric and sustainable delivery services ensure customers receive parcels at their convenience, at a time that suits them. Our proprietary technology combined with our operational excellence enables us to deliver parcels more successfully and efficiently than ever before.
This creates unprecedented results for our retail clients through customer experience, eCommerce sales increases, loyalty and retention, thus empowering them with powerful competitive advantages whilst at the same time reducing the impact of deliveries on the environment. The best retailers in the world, such as Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Ingles and many more choose Paack as their exclusive partner for deliveries due to these reasons.
Our team is multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, and we face them with ambition. At Paack we look for passionate and committed people who own their individual projects and see them through, inspire and support others as part of a team, whilst constantly looking to improve through their own ideas and initiative to help the business achieve its key objectives.
What you will do
Reporting to the Head of Legal, we are currently looking for a Legal Assistant that help us to develop an international, proactive and robust Legal Area at Paack.
As a fast-growth Company, the legal activities need to embrace many different angles in the business:
- Assist in implementing Compliance and GDPR protocols.
- Participate in preparation for Boards and corporate operations.
- Assist to review and manage commercial agreements with partners and clients.
- Assist to manage the Group Insurance Coverage.
- Being always ahead of the legal changes that might potentially impact on the business.
- Coordinate the signing of POAs and public deeds with the notary.
- Any other initiative will be welcome.
What we look for
We’re aiming to incorporate someone with a bachelor’s degree in law and 2+ year experience in similar roles within fast-growth companies with international presence. Additional masters and specialization programs will be appreciated.
Other important skills are:
- Optimistic and positive feedback addicted
- Great social skills, empathy and comprehension
- Highly motivated and results driven person
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills
- Responsibility, ownership and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Enthusiasm and great work capacity
- Professional English fluency (French will be a plus)
- High Excel and PowerPoint skills
What we offer
The basic stuff: a long-term contract with immediate incorporation, flexible schedule office-style, a competitive salary and 23 days annual leave.
The amazing stuff: the opportunity to take part in one of the most crucial areas in any company and deliver an impactful contribution by helping us to develop our Legal Team.
Also work in a great new office in the city center within a young and very dynamic atmosphere ready to go much further as a team!
Sound like a fit? Come and join our success. If you picture yourself making this happening, please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below. And let us know briefly why you are our rock star and we’ll get back to you soon to get to know each other better.