Who we are
Paack is one of the hottest technology start-ups in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015 by three Spanish friends and, since then, the company is experienced a strong global growth and presently operates in 70 cities across five countries. All of our success is backed by a number of renowned European investors. And this is just the start.
We believe that the future of eCommerce deliveries is customer controlled time-slots, combined with a nature-positive approach to sustainability. We are on a mission to make this the new standard.
Our truly customer-centric and sustainable delivery services ensure customers receive parcels at their convenience, at a time that suits them. Our proprietary technology combined with our operational excellence enables us to deliver parcels more successfully and efficiently than ever before.
This creates unprecedented results for our retail clients through customer experience, eCommerce sales increases, loyalty and retention, thus empowering them with powerful competitive advantages whilst at the same time reducing the impact of deliveries on the environment. The best retailers in the world, such as Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Ingles and many more choose Paack as their exclusive partner for deliveries due to these reasons.
Our team is multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, and we face them with ambition. At Paack we look for passionate and committed people who own their individual projects and see them through, inspire and support others as part of a team, whilst constantly looking to improve through their own ideas and initiative to help the business achieve its key objectives.
What you will do
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will run the day to day operations in our distribution centres within the assigned area. You will be responsible to develop and manage a network of facilities across your area and provide strategic direction to support our fast-paced growth.
Key tasks and Accountabilities:
- Directly manage all day to day warehouse activities to ensure a smooth development of the operations within your perimeter.
- Actively participate in the design of the strategic operational expansion plan and its execution.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of associated fleets.
- Evaluate efficiency and identify opportunities to increase productivity within the team.
- Track performance KPIs and metrics to ensure highest level of service.
- Responsible for implementing measures needed in order to provide a safe and clean workplace for all employees.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent warehouse management experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and autonomously in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Highly motivated and results driven person.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Knowledge of Spanish will be considered an added advantage.
- Advanced user of Office package.
What we offer
Because to lead the online market delivery revolution, we need enthusiastic, energetic and committed people. People, who also bring strong expertise in their professional area.
If you commit to bring all the above, we do commit to provide:
- A great international project, which is revolutionizing last mile delivery in major cities (London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, New York, Lisbon, etc.).
- To be part of a unique Team, both human and professional.
- Collaborative work environment, we are passionate about new ideas and suggestions.
- Privileged location.
Sound like a fit? Come and join our success. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below.
Once we have reviewed your application and suitability, we’ll then be in touch to arrange a call as a next step. After which we’d invite you to visit us and meet the team. We thank you in advance.