Who we are
Paack is the last-mile logistics start-up based in Barcelona and experienced a fast-growth both in Spain and UK, France and US.
We help retailers to enhance the e-commerce customer experience by providing cutting-edge technology and high-standard service to offer scheduled deliveries. Some of Paack’s main customers are global retailers like Amazon, Mango, Mediamarkt and H&M. The Company is backed by some of the main International Venture Capital and it is tripling its revenue for third year in a row.
We expect to keep building the best team up to one hundred people by the end of the year.
The teams that make Paack possible are multinational, multicultural and we love working hard and going the extra-mile. We embrace the best talent to help us to keep growing in a sustainable and efficient growth. Initiative, ownership and passion for the challenges are also in our common DNA.
What you will do
Reporting to the CFO, we are currently looking for a Head of People that helps us to keep building the best team for Paack with a clear focus on people. We don’t only aim to have the best talent; we aim to have the best happy talent.
Some of the areas and guidelines that could help us to reach that goal are:
- Job descriptions
- Organizational chart
- Company formal and informal structure
- Identifying the right talent for the right processes
- Helping the Company to build the best organization
- Talent management
- Defining hiring needs
- Leading the recruitment processes
- Enhancing the value proposition to attract talent
- Building a can-do and best-talent culture that embraces Paack’s values
- Onboarding process definition and implementation
- Performance review
- Performance review procedure
- A-players matrix
- Performance improvement programs
- Talent development
- Culture and values
- Reinforce the identity and pertinence among Paack members, especially for the ones out of the HQ
- Defining the values and making them present on a daily basis with core company values based on respect, equality and solidarity
- Building spaces of communication and spare time between Paack members as well as the presence in social network
- Identifying and managing a leadership team and allow them to shape the culture
- Leading events, kick-offs, teambuilding and any other activities that make us be closer and stronger
- Administrative duties
- Defining and following people’s main metrics
- Communication with external advisors for payrolls and any other administrative task
- Looking for options to implement a policy of benefits
- Reference program development
- Training and education programs
And any other initiative will be welcome.
What we look for
We’re aiming to incorporate someone with a bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience in similar roles within fast-growth companies with an international presence.
Communication and people management skills are a must and experience with multicultural profiles and cross-cultural management is also required.
Other important skills are:
- Optimistic and positive feedback addicted
- Great social skills, empathy and comprehension
- Highly motivated and results driven person
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills
- Responsibility, ownership and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Enthusiasm and great work capacity
- Advanced user of Office package
What we offer
The boring side, a long-term contract with immediate incorporation and flexible schedule office-style.
The amazing side, the opportunity to lead one of the main areas in any fast-growth companies and deliver an impactful contribution to a promising global technology startup by attracting, boosting and embracing the best talent in a long-term and solid culture.
Also, work in a great new office in the city center within a young and very dynamic atmosphere ready to go much further as a team.
If you picture yourself making this happening, please send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Please let us know briefly why you are our people rock star and we’ll get back to you soon to get to know each other better.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Our best wishes,