Who we are
Paack is one of the hottest technology start-ups in the logistics sector. It was founded three years ago by three Spanish friends and, since then, the company is experiencing strong growth in five countries working with top international retailers. All this success is backed by renowned investors in Europe.
At Paack, we believe that the future of the last mile delivery is to allow customers to receive parcels at their convenience – when, where and how they want. Our mission is to help retailers boost their ecommerce sales by offering scheduled deliveries as the new standard. We use in-house proprietary technology and we thrive on service excellence.
Our team is multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology business and we face them with ambition. At Paack we look for committed people who own their projects and see them through, inspire and support others, and constantly look to improve through their own ideas and initiative.
What you will do
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, you will help our internal teams make the right decisions based on data and analysis and your insights will help shape the strategy at Paack.
Your main duties include:
- Own and develop business intelligence tools and dashboards to enable Paack to hit its targets
- Identify critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Interpret data, analyse results and leverage quantitative methods to make business recommendations
- Deliver effective presentations of findings to senior stakeholders up to C-level
- Create data driven models to improve our operational processes
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders
What we look for
- Degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, economics or equivalent working experience
- Experience in an analytical or data related role
- Strong SQL and Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., such as Qlik or Tableau)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills • Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Capacity to work in a flexible and fast-changing environment